Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a cysts that I had for a while

I have a cysts that I had for a while

Patient: I have a cysts that I had for a while right on my vaginal wall some days it is bigger than others some days it feels like it went away some days it feels bigger , when i put my finger in my vaginal i can feel it it’s really soft a mushy but anywho .. On the other side of the cysts are these little bumps right next to it really small & kind of feel hard & soft at the same time the bumps are on my vaginal wall also is the cysts causing these little fleshy bumps ?

I have a cysts that I had f...-1

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query and clear picture.Noted your history and the picture you have provided, it shows the cys t and the other things you have mentioned.With the history I would advise you to consult a Gynecologist to have a clinical evaluation, examination and plan for its removal.You may need some tests.I hope this answer helps you.