I have a dry skin rash on My thigh by my

Patient : I have a dry skin rash on My thigh by my balls that is irritated. When you scratch dead skin comes off. What can I used to get it go away?
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms: 1 ) Tinea- it is fungal infection of skin. It is characterised by red colored itchy rash covered with mild scales. 2)Eczema: it is characterised by red colored rash associated with excessive itch. Treatment depends on the diagnosis. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription. He may order KOH test for fungal elements also. Share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy