I have a eczema on my hands that recently appeared

Q: I have a eczema on my hands that recently appeared and used to itch me but the doctor gave me a cream for it. Now recently i have seen patchy dry skin on my face that sometimes get red and at times looks really bad especially if i have not moisturised but other times can go unnoticeable. This does not itch me so i am curious to know what it is and how i can treat it.

Symptoms:  Patchy skin on my face
I have a eczema on my hands...-1 I have a eczema on my hands...-2 I have a eczema on my hands...-3

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

If you have eczema, you should start taking some tablets that will help the eczema or the infection to go down. The medication will most likely be steroids or similar such medication that will help reduce the cytokines that call the swelling.

Talk to a Doctor and get examined and then recieve the treatment. Hope this works for you. All the best.