I have a feeling in my heart as if its stopping

Patient : I have a feeling in my heart as if its stopping, fluttering, heavy chest when it happens also, sore back and sore arm, when i panic it gets worse.. It happened out of nowhere and i have been able to feel it ever since, just over a week... I comes and goes, what might it be?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You seem to have one of these: Heart related disease Arrhythmia Anxiety I recommen d that you get a ECG done to rule out heart disease. If this not show a negative effect, then please see a Doctor to get anti-anxiety medications. These should help you. All the best.