I have a few symptoms I am worried about Lower

Patient

Q: I have a few symptoms I am worried about. Lower back & leg pain. Numbness in both arms. Zero sex drive. Memory loss. Constantly leaking urine.

Doctor

You seem to be suffering from urinary incontinence. Neurological deficits, prolapse of the uterus and bladder, diabetes can be the causes for your symptoms.
Kindly consult a uro -gynecologist for an examination and investigations. Investigations like uroflowmetry, urine routine and microscopy, a culture of urine and sensitivity, blood tests as well may be done.
Based on the investigations, the doctor will treat you accordingly. Most of the times, a surgery may be needed to prevent the incontinence.

Hope this helped.