Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a few symptoms I am worried about Lower

I have a few symptoms I am worried about Lower

Patient: I have a few symptoms I am worried about. Lower back & leg pain. Numbness in both arms. Zero sex drive. Memory loss. Constantly leaking urine.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.You seem to be suffering from urinary incontinence. Neurological deficits, prolapse of the uterus and bladder, diabetes can be the causes for your symptoms.Kindly consult a uro -gynecologist for an examination and investigations. Investigations like uroflowmetry, urine routine and microscopy, a culture of urine and sensitivity, blood tests as well may be done.Based on the investigations, the doctor will treat you accordingly. Most of the times, a surgery may be needed to prevent the incontinence.Hope this helped.Regards