I have a foot problem it is when i go

Q: I have a foot problem it is when i go to bed i feel like i have to strech them this seems to happen when it is damp in the air from louise

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have a problem of moist feet that are getting infected with bacteria. The bacteria then produce H2S gas which will cause the foul smell. You can start wearing socks which contain silver. The silver containing socks will help prevent the growth of bacteria.

Also, you may find it useful to use talcom powder to help keep the feet dry. Also, use shoes which can breathe well to allow the air to flow through it and prevent infection or reduce bacterial growth.

I hope this helps you. All the best.