I Have a Foreskin Problem.

Patient : Hi im a 17yr old Male i'm uncircumcised and the tip of my foreskin is red and sore and has seemed to have tightened and when i get an erection my foreskin hurts and little cuts appear.
Doctor :   I understand the problem that you are going through. What you have here is called Phimosis, which is the inability to re tract the foreskin over the glans penis. Phimosis results from the adhesions developing between the glans and the foreskin. Poor hygiene and forceful retraction of the foreskin leading to scarring can also be other causes. You may need to see a Urologist to see the extent of your problem. In the meantime keep the proper hygiene of the area and refrain from forcefully pulling the foreskin. Take care.