I have a fresh tattoo on the back of my

Q: I have a fresh tattoo on the back of my hand that's swollen red and painful also warm but it's not even two days old.

Symptoms:  Fresh tattoo. Red warm and swollen

A:   Hi.

Read and understood that you have got your tattoo done 2 days back. Beautiful tattoo and nice picture.
I can see the whole are is red and edematous uniformly.
I would suggest you the following
-Keep the hand in elevated position, above the heart level when you are in resting position; this helps to reduce the edema nicely.
-Get a curse of an anti-inflammatory like Ibuprofen, helps reduce the swelling and pain.
- Antibiotic coverage helps to reduce the possibility of infection.

I hope this answer will help you.