I have a friend that have a son he is

Q: I have a friend that have a son he is between the ages of 16 and 17 years olwhen he was younger hot oils build on his body and onhis head now that he is a little older he's losing his hair it is like love blotches are all over his head and the burns at running into scabs like they're opening up like I have to send you guys a picture so you can really see they live in Trinidad and Tobago we've been spending thousands of dollars trying to get different doctors don't know what's going on and it seemed like nothing is working I need a second opinion because of doctors in Trinidad and Tobago really is not helping her spend too much money already if you guys can please contact me back and so I can be squeezed in days of pictures of what it looks like for a second opinion would be appreciate

Symptoms:  Burns the child was burnt wood hot oil when he was younger now the wounds are you getting worse he's in pain you feel like needles is sticking him from the inside he's losing his hair is is getting really bad he's in Trinidad and Tobago I've been sending thousands of dollars to get a doctor out there to tell us what is going on and I don't think they handle the burns in the beginning properly I just need a second opinion
I have a friend that have a...-1