I have a friend who is 9 to 10 weeks

Patient : I have a friend who is 9 to 10 weeks pregnant and she smoked weed last night with some friends but only took a couple puffs and this is her first time doing it in along time she wants to know if it affected her baby in any kind of way
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. Smoking weed is very dangerous for the baby. The potency of the weed, amount and du ration are the factors that decides that the baby would be harmed or not. I suppose such single episode of consumption should not harm her. She should not repeat such activity. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy