I have a friend who overdose Tuesday he

Patient: I have a friend who overdose Tuesday . he is have trouble drinking and eating when dose he gets sick. he can’t move around without getting dizzy he sleeps more than 12 hours a day . is there anything i can do to help him

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.Binge drinking is not at all a good habit. In fact, we as a doctor don’t discourage once a while drinking but that should not be binge drinking. In his current scenario, he should drink plenty of water and take a good sleep. Make sure he takes food else he will develop acute acidity.In case he has any pain abdomen or vomitings, he should be taken to the doctor.If he is having any headache and acidity, he can take Paracetamol for headache and Pantoprazole for acidity. If it’s just hangover, he will get fine by sleeping.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.