Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a growth in the corner of my left

I have a growth in the corner of my left

Patient: I have a growth in the corner of my left nostril that has been there for about a year. It is parinful and bleeds quite often. It looks like a hill covered with shreds of skin. I can pull individual skin parts off with a lot of pain and bleeding. What could it be? How can I get rid of it?

I have a growth in the corn...-1

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query and a clear picture as the image.Noted the history of a growth in the corner of left nost ril for a year. It is painful and bleeds quite often. You can pull individual skin parts off with a lot of pain and bleeding.So the history and the picture is suggestive of a Warty growth with hemangiomatous transformation due to repeated handling by you.A simple surgery can cure off your problem. Consult an ENT Surgeon or a Dermatologist and get operated and your problem will be cured.I hope this answer helps you to get a cure.