I have a hard bump inside my leg on the

Patient: I have a hard bump inside my leg on the top/side of my calf along my bone. It is about the size of a dime, but circular. What could this be?

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms :1 Lipoma- it is swelling containing fatty tissue. It is freely mobile non-tender swelling not attached to underlying or overlying structures.2)Soft tissue swelling- it may arise from any tissue like muscle, fascia.3)Bony swelling- if attached to bone, not freely mobile.Treatment depends on the diagnosis.Visit your doctor so that he can do a clinical examination of the lump and give you prescription accordingly.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy

Was this answer helpful?

View all posts