I have a hard bump inside my leg on the

Q: I have a hard bump inside my leg on the top/side of my calf along my bone. It is about the size of a dime, but circular. What could this be?

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms :
1 Lipoma- it is swelling containing fatty tissue. It is freely mobile non-tender swelling not attached to underlying or overlying structures.
2)Soft tissue swelling- it may arise from any tissue like muscle, fascia.
3)Bony swelling- if attached to bone, not freely mobile.
Treatment depends on the diagnosis.
Visit your doctor so that he can do a clinical examination of the lump and give you prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy