Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a hard knot on the inside of my

I have a hard knot on the inside of my

Patient: I have a hard knot on the inside of my left butt crack that extends between my legs to the base of my scrotum. I am a semi-parplegic, not alit of feeling in that area. Also, I have a smaller knot above that one between my testicles.

Doctor: Hi.Read and understood that you are semi-paraplegic with less sensation in this area. Now you have developed a hard knot beside left butt crack. extending to the base of scrotum.This is usually due to cellulitis.I would advise you to see a General Surgeon as this needs to be clinically evaluated, examined, investigated and operated to release the pus and to see whether this is a part of the fistula in ano as this too can present in the same ways.Hope this helps you.