I have a hard knot on the inside of my

Patient : I have a hard knot on the inside of my left butt crack that extends between my legs to the base of my scrotum. I am a semi-parplegic, not alit of feeling in that area. Also, I have a smaller knot above that one between my testicles.
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood that you are semi-paraplegic with less sensation in this area. Now you have developed a hard knot beside left butt crack. extending to the base of scrotum. This is usually due to cellulitis. I would advise you to see a General Surgeon as this needs to be clinically evaluated, examined, investigated and operated to release the pus and to see whether this is a part of the fistula in ano as this too can present in the same ways. Hope this helps you.