Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a headache its not yhe worst but ive

I have a headache its not yhe worst but ive

Patient: I have a headache its not yhe worst but ive had off and on headaches since thrusday. I dont have much of an appitate. should i go to the er. I just dont want to waste my dads time or money. im 15 thank you

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think you have a migraine. Migraines are more common in females and can happen because of any trigger factors. Here are a few trigger factors of migraine:SportsHeatSunCold foodLoud musicYou can try taking tablet paracetamol 2 times a day to see if it helps. If the headache stays, please see a Doctor.Hope this helps you.