I have a heay pit like feeling in my stomach

Q: Had a lifting injury year and a half ago symptoms abdominal heaviness is what i can call it i guess its in the stomach feels deep in the stomach
doctor found bilateral hernias had them fixed 5 weeks ago i don't feel any better talking will make it worse some times after a large meal
some times it feels like i need to empty bowels some times the heaviness gets so bad it gives me slight panic attacks if i lay down i get relief from but once i get up for a few mins it returns it lessens and get whores all day

Symptoms:  Mid/lower abdominal heaviness many different things trigger the intensity but the heaviness is always their

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

This could be a side effect of the medications you are taking. Talking to a Doctor about this should help you reach a better drug regimen.

Another cause can be simply gastritis or gastric problems. If you have these, please take 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol syrup 3 to 4 times a day. This will help you to reduce the amount of problems you are having.

If you do not feel better after 2 days, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.