I have a hole in the top of my foot

Patient : I have a hole in the top of my foot and it has yellow liquid coming out and Las night the blood came out already clotted
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. The whole in the foot with yellow fluid and now the blood clot is indicative of a deep-se ated infection. If this is a long standing problem I would get an X-ray or a CT scan preferably to know whether there is osteomyelitis or not. Another possibility of Madura foot has to be borne in mind. I would start you on a long course of an antibiotic and if in doubt biopsy will give me the proper diagnosis and a plan for treatment. Hope this helps.