I have a indention in my head Like a long

Patient : I have a indention in my head. Like a long crease on the palm. It runs front and back on my head I need to know what this could mean
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Are you saying that you have an indentation and a crease running from the front to the back of the head. It seems like you have an injury due to some reason and you should see a Doctor to confirm the diagnosis. There is almost no condition that will cause the lesion that you are describing. Hope this helps you. All the best.