I have a keloid with skin peeling off

Patient : Hi my name is brian I have a keloid that recently the skin is peeling off of it and it has been bleeding a lot I have missed alot of work cause it bleeds at random times for no reason should I go to the er
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. Keloid is best treated by giving intralesional injection of steroid like Triamcino lone acetonide. The shots are given after every 3 weeks till it flattens completely. Apart from this, Silicone gel sheets are advised to be applied over the keloid. If bleeding , it may need pressure Bandage. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy