I have a keloid with skin peeling off

Patient

Q: Hi my name is brian I have a keloid that recently the skin is peeling off of it and it has been bleeding a lot I have missed alot of work cause it bleeds at random times for no reason should I go to the er

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

Keloid is best treated by giving intralesional injection of steroid like Triamcinolone acetonide. The shots are given after every 3 weeks till it flattens completely.
Apart from this, Silicone gel sheets are advised to be applied over the keloid.
If bleeding , it may need pressure Bandage.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy