I have a laceration on my shin that is 75

Patient

Q: I have a laceration on my shin that is .75 in long and could be .25 in deep. It was made by a rock that was thrown from a lawnmower. The wound is painful and bleeding is under control. Will it need stitches and will I receive pain medication?

Symptoms:  Laceration contusion
I have a laceration on my s...-1
Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com
From the picture that you shared, this laceration doesn't need any stitches as of now.

Regular sterile dressing with beta done and application of Mupirocin ointment twice daily will help in prevention of any infections. You will need prescription for Mupirocin.

Also, you can take Advil SOS for pain relief.

Hope this was helpful,
Please feel free to discuss further,
Regards.