I have a little problem and I need some

Patient

Q: Hello

I have a little problem and I need some professional advice. I recently had a MRI done and it showed that.
There is mild tendinosis of the anterior leading fibers of the supraspinatus with articular sided fraying of the anterior leading edge supraspinatus fibers.
Normal appearance of the infraspinatus and teres minor.
There is a tear of the superior labrum extending from 11 to 1:00 position.
There is a multiloculated cyst measuring approximately 6.5 in the anteroposterior dimension and is seen to extend from the level of the suprascapular notch through the
suprascapular fossa into the region of the spinoglenoid notch. It is seen to lie in close proximity to the neurovascular bundle..

with all this information I was wondering should I do surgery or hold off as long as possible.. im 31 am I to young for surgery what is the recovery time like if I decide to the surgery.
any information will be helpful look forward to hearing from you..

thanks so much eddie

Doctor