I have a little red bump right under my breast

Patient

Q: I have a little red bump right under my breast and it hurts when I left the breast or touch it and it's right were my bra goes

I have a little red bump ri...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi,

Possible causes of the bump are friction due to inner wear, infection of sweat or sebaceous glands etc.
Small bump can be treated with local analgesic and anti inflammatory creams, avoiding tight inner wear, keeping the area dry and clean etc.
If bump increases in size, better to consult your doctor and get examined to find out the possible cause and take treatment accordingly.

Take care