I have a loss of appetite, but all I want

Q: I have a loss of appetite, but all I want is milk. Nothing else. I'm having slight mood swings.
I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but, my period is usually five days the first two I bled kinda heavy to normal. Then it kinda just stopped. And right now, my right ovary hurts. I did have nausea and dizziness for awhile. But, I don't have those anymore. For a couple days I had a pressure headache.

Symptoms:  Lack of appetite, craving just milk, right ovary hurts, dizziness, pressure headache, nausea