I have a lot of labirynthitis

Patient : I my name is tanya.i have a lot of labirynthitis. a lot.i am getting breast surgery soon and i was wondering if its ok to have anesthisia if i have a labirynthitis? because im always dizzy. thank u
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your specific query. It is really good that you know your diagnosis and you are aware that you have labyrinthitis. You will have to talk this with your Anesthetist in detail, so that he will take all the care to avoid medicines and fluctuation in blood pressure, electrolyte imbalance. Do not worry, everything will nicely. I hope this answer helps you.