I have a lump in between my buttocks It has

Patient

Q: I have a lump in between my buttocks. It has no color or head. It has gotten bigger over the past two days but it is painful to do anything. I do not have medical insurance. Are there any home remedies that you would recommend?

Symptoms:  Pain, sore throat, aches,sore lower back, and fever
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I believe that you have a pilonidal cyst. This is a cyst in which there is hair trapped in the cyst. This has become infected and is causing you problems now. Please see a Surgeon to get this removed. The surgery is done under local anesthesia and will take less than 30 mins.

Hope this helps you.