I have a lump on my left butt cheek

Patient: I have a lump on my left butt cheek it looks much like a scab with a bump what is it ?

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of the skin called Furunculosis.It is a bacterial infection of the skin involving the hair follicle and surrounding areas.I usually advise my patients to apply a topical cream containing mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area in such cases.Oral antibiotics may also be required.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Take care.