I have a lump on the left side right below

Patient : I have a lump on the left side right below the base of my penis
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Molluscum contagiosum. It is viral infection of skin caused by Molluscum contagiosum virus. It can be managed by topical application of Trichloroacetic acid or potassium hydroxide. Else needle extirpation can be done for its removal. I would advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy