I have a lump that feels veiny on the blood

Patient

Q: I have a lump that feels veiny on the blood vein leading to my left testicle. It's cause a nerve or muscle pain to my left butt and leg. What is your suggestion I do?

Doctor

You seem to be suffering from tortuosity of veins and varicose veins which can run along the testes, thighs, back and even up to the ankle.They are known to cause pain along the area and even twitching sensations like a nerve or muscle pull.
The treatment lies in consulting a general surgeon for an examination and confirming the diagnosis. Investigations like doppler and duplex ultrasound may be needed.Tight elastic stockings can help at day time. Avoid standing for long hours and reduce your body weight in case you are over-weight.
In severe cases, surgery is the best option.

Hope this helped.