I have a lymp node left side supraclavicle show uo

Patient : I have a lymp node left side supraclavicle show uo 12 days ago and a ultr sound confirmed it is a lymph node. Question I dont understand time is critical so why are they dragging feet? Im theconly one who is trying to move this along. Even my symptoms before this seemed to be brushed off. I found the. Lump Sunday called Mon The appointment to look at it Wed and a week later an ultrasound and now I wait till they call me to set up the next step. I realize this is the worst place for a node to be swelled. I am suppose to leave today for family campout, I am scared . What am I to do please?
Symptoms:  Have had nasea in past swollen abdomen tired and unmotivated. I have a swollen lymph node left collarbone at present,