I have a massive problem I'm only 17 and me and my boyfriend had sex nearly everyday. I m having pregnancy symptoms !

Patient

Q: I have a massive problem I'm only 17 and me and my bf had sex nearly everyday of my ovulation and the comdon slip a few times it's been 2 weeks since my ovulation and now I'm having pregnancy signs and a lot of them and I still have a super glue discharge like you do when your at your most fertile but I've took a test and its negative but my period is in 5 days time but i also have a problem yesterday night I wanted to feel if I could feel anything in my tummy to help me to tell if I'm pregnant eg a ball but I have felt a ball but it's by my hip bone about 6 or 7 cm from it and it's really sore like a bruising and I dont know what it is and its really scaring me I'm going to see my doctor if my period doesn't come for a blood test but I keep researching and it's not giving me much information so can someone please help me

Doctor

There are chances of pregnancy considering the sexual intercourse which happened during ovulation time and condom having slipped couple of times. The symptoms could be related to pregnancy.But feeling a ball, all by yourself which seem to hurt or bruising is not a sign of pregnancy.You would not be able to appreciate any tummy swelling resembling a fetal growth so early after sex. We can only feel the growth by abdomen, only after 12 to 16 weeks, that is roughly 4 months of pregnancy.Suggest you to go ahead for beta hCG blood test by your doctor in case you miss the cycles to rule out a pregnancy and act accordingly.
Hope this helped.
Regards.