Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a massive problem I’m only 17 and me and my boyfriend had sex nearly everyday. I m having pregnancy symptoms !

I have a massive problem I’m only 17 and me and my boyfriend had sex nearly everyday. I m having pregnancy symptoms !

Patient: I have a massive problem I’m only 17 and me and my bf had sex nearly everyday of my ovulation and the comdon slip a few times it’s been 2 weeks since my ovulation and now I’m having pregnancy signs and a lot of them and I still have a super glue discharge like you do when your at your most fertile but I’ve took a test and its negative but my period is in 5 days time but i also have a problem yesterday night I wanted to feel if I could feel anything in my tummy to help me to tell if I’m pregnant eg a ball but I have felt a ball but it’s by my hip bone about 6 or 7 cm from it and it’s really sore like a bruising and I dont know what it is and its really scaring me I’m going to see my doctor if my period doesn’t come for a blood test but I keep researching and it’s not giving me much information so can someone please help me

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There are chances of pregnancy considering the sexual intercourse which happened during o vulation time and condom having slipped couple of times. The symptoms could be related to pregnancy.But feeling a ball, all by yourself which seem to hurt or bruising is not a sign of pregnancy.You would not be able to appreciate any tummy swelling resembling a fetal growth so early after sex. We can only feel the growth by abdomen, only after 12 to 16 weeks, that is roughly 4 months of pregnancy.Suggest you to go ahead for beta hCG blood test by your doctor in case you miss the cycles to rule out a pregnancy and act accordingly.Hope this helped.Regards.