I have a mysterious STD?

Q: Hello Doctor,

Thank you for looking over my question. I am a 30 year old male, and I have been plagued by this problem for over 8 years.

I have long been suspicious about having a sexually transmitted infection of some sort, every time I have unprotected intercourse with a new sexual partner, she will in as short as 3 days, display symptoms such as intense itchiness on her private parts and excess white, cheesy discharge with strong fishy odor. Many of them have gone through STD checks, which all come back negative on typical STDs such as Gonorrhera, Herpes, Sypilis, Chlamydia etc. And the symptoms go away generally after taking steps to cure yeast infections and BVI etc. Or simply if we stop having unprotected intercourse.

The trouble is that I display absolutely no symptoms or discomforts; which makes it very hard for me to treat myself. I want to be able to have unprotected intercourse with a new sexual partner without her getting these symptoms afterwards. What should I do?