I have a pain in my right side at the waist

Patient : I have a pain in my right side at the waist side gets sharp pain when I breath in or move
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. You seem to be suffering from Acute Muscular back pain. For muscular pain, i advis e following: 1. A combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocholchiside. 2. To do hot fomentation of the affected area. 3. To apply Diclofenac ointment locally. 4. To get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage. If the pain doesn't get relieved you would require MRI LS Spine for the same. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.