I have a pain in my stomach area i

Q: I have a pain in my stomach area i ate pizza last night but this pain feel like something punched me just below the rib

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you our best on this medical platform.
I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern.
It seems you are suffering from Acid Peptic Disease/ Acid Reflux Disease.
This usually presents with pain in upper part of abdomen. I would advise you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone and to take anti flatulent and anti-acidity syrup like Digene/Gelusil for symptomatic relief. Don't consume any alcohol, or smoking in case you do.
There is an infection called as h. pylori infection which causes recurrent gastric and duodenal ulcers and such episodes of acidity. I would advise in such scenario to get tested for h.pylori infection and to get it treated.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy