I have a pain in my upper left side of

Patient : I have a pain in my upper left side of abdomen, I can feel it whenever I touch it, it feels like a flipper part, I can't sit comfortably because it gives me pain , I'm also suffering from gas problem. Please help
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have acidity which is irritating the phrenic nerve that supplies the di aphragm. The diaphragm thus supplied will cause the pain to appear to be in the left upper part of the abdomen. Start by taking 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol 3 times a day to get relief. If this does not help you after 3 days, please see a Doctor to get treated. Hope this helps. All the best.