I have a pain under my left shoulder blade, it's comes and goes when i bend or cough.

Patient

Q: I have a pain under my left shoulder blade, it's comes and goes comes when I bend down and some times when I cough

Doctor

Thanks for your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.
Most likely it is muscular pain. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. Hot fomentation is helpful. If it is since long then you can get your vitamin D3 level and take its supplements as vitamin D3 deficiency is the important cause of such pains.
Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.