I have a painful hemorrhoid I tried tucks, i tried

Patient : I have a painful hemorrhoid. I tried tucks, i tried hemroid wipes, and nothing. What do i do?
Symptoms:  Painful hemorrhoid
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific. You have a history of pain and it looks you are thinking that t his may be a hemorrhoid. The commonest cause of pain at the anus is fissure in ano. I would advise you in such a situation the following: - Get an opinion of a General Surgeon first to have a proper diagnosis whether this is the prolapsed thrombosed hemorrhoid or an anal fissure. - Get an appropriate treatment as advised by him. In addition get this done: - Sitz bath Laxative -Antibiotic and metronidazole. Probiotics These will help you along with the anti-inflammatory and painkillers. All these things together help you. Also, talk to your General Surgeon for a definitive treatment. Hope this helps you.