Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a part of my foot that is green,

I have a part of my foot that is green,

Patient: I have a part of my foot that is green, when I take my shoes off after work. I work at lube shop changing oil. Why isn’t this going away?

I have a part of my foot th...-1

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I have seen the attached photograph also.As per details, it seems that you have got fungal and pseudomonal infection of the Foot.It is very common in people who wear shoes for long hours especially in hot humid weather.I will advise you to avoid wearing shoes for sometime At least till the infection is gone.In such cases, I advise my patients to apply a topical cream containing antifungals like clotrimazole.In addition, oral antifungals like fluconazole and antibacterial like cefixime is advised.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.Get your blood sugar levels done.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Take care