Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a pimple between my eyebrows

I have a pimple between my eyebrows

Patient: Hi my name is Juliana and it has now been almost two weeks that I had this pimple between my eyebrows. It started by me waking up in the morning and there was a little red pimple there and then I tried to put neutrogena for acne and it burned it burned my pimple which resulted in it turning white. After a couple days I started noticing that it was turning bigger and red, I’m getting real self conscious of it now and I’m scared that it could be something else. It won’t go away and now it’s a big circle between my eye brows and its color is red. I don’t know if it’s irrated or infected, do you recommend something for me to take? I really want it gone please help! It’s really dry right now to and sometimes it peels.

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.Sometimes excess amount of medicine applied over the pimple leads to irritant conta ct dermatitis. It leads to formation of well-defined red colored lesion on the area of applied medication.In such cases, I prefer to advise topical steroid like hydrocortisone.Alongwith oral antihistaminics like levocetrizine for symptomatic relief is given.Visit your Doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Take care.