I have a pretty big bump on the top of

Patient : I have a pretty big bump on the top of my right forearm that hurts to press on and hurts when I move my wrist. It appeared a few hours after playing tennis. What is it?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think you may have tennis elbow or some other similar injury to the elbow. You should try doing RICE regimen to help you reduce the pain and the swelling. Rest the elbow and avoid tennis Ice the elbow for 15 mins every hour several times a day Compress the elbow using an elbow sleeve and crepe bandage Elevate the elbow to reduce the swelling by allowing blood flow back to the heart Take Paracetamol to reduce the swelling The pain should reduce within 10 days but if it does not reduce, see a Doctor to help you. All the best.