I have a problem during sex that i can't get harder that time.

Q: I have a problem during sex that i can't get harder that time i dnt knw why but normally i can get harder only problem during sex

Thanks for the query
Many people face this problem of not able tp maintain erection or stiffness at sex.The common causes are nothing but anxiety and the pressure to perform well.Since you say at other times it is hard but you lose hardness while, at sex, there might not be any likely disorder or disease causing this. Make sure you are at ease during sex and comfortable with your partner.With several attempts and time, it gets better. Also, avoid smoking and excessive masturbation.Involve in a lot of foreplay before sex. Also have a nutritious meal and drink lots of water a day.Avoid alcohol as well. Get positioned properly while sex, use of the condom prolongs erection, kegel exercises can also help you.
Follow these simple steps and you will feel better about the sexual life
Hope this helped.