I have a problem of bleeding from stool since 5

Patient

Q: I have a problem of bleeding from stool since 5 year and in dinosis doctor said that you have srus that is syndrome solitary rectal ulcer syndrome and after 5 year in my examination i had both srus and a small focal bluge on anterior rectal wall during straining and defecation measuring 3mm of doubtful significance in protogram.currently i am using mesalamine tectal suspension USP,it didnot control the bleeding and excess of bleeding.i am currently 20 years old.what i have to do to stop blood imidietly.please answer my question as fast as possible it is an imergency case

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you should get the tumour removed even though it may not be dangerous. See if the Doctor concurs with my opinion. I say this because it could be a tumour with malignant potential and it should not be given the chance to grow. Hope this helps you. All the best.