I have a problem of nail lifting and it's been

Patient : I have a problem of nail lifting and it's been around for two and a half year. How should i treat it?
Symptoms:  Irregular border between the pink portion of the nail and the white outside edge of the nail
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have some vitamin deficiency that is causing the problem in you. This i s usually corrected by taking one vitamin pill every day for 30 days. You should be alright in 10 days and if you are not, then please see a Doctor for help to treat it. All the best. Hope this helps you.