I have a problem with my lower legs Started

Patient : I have a problem with my lower legs. Started as an itchy rash. I work in a unit with scabies, so I thought it was that. Then I noticed a few 'ring-like" markings on my legs. I treated myself with anti-fungal cream. This made it worse. My skin got flaky, and started to peel. I also developed three blood-filled blisters, two of which have popped and are oozing clear and bloody fluid. Both lower legs are extremely painful to walk, and sometimes touch. Occasionally I'll get a twinge of pain (8/10) in only one location. I still have the rash. Any thoughts? I have no insurance but if I have to see a specialist, who would that be?
Symptoms:  Itchy rash over body, painful lower legs with blood-filled blisters. Extremely painful to walk due to pain in legs.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I had routine bloodwork done and all tests came back normal except for a raised ferratin 575. When tested again 6 wee...

Q: What is the solution Female, 28 Please I need a help as I had overdose Hyaluronidase and this has damaged my face...

Q: I have been having stuffy up nose , headache, pain in muscles, sore throat, sneezing . sometimes high fever . I don't...

Q: I had injections yesterday (12/11/17 at approximately 1:30 p.m.) called facet cervical via medial branch block bilate...

Q: Hello, I am 35 years old and unmarried not overweight I have an average body and my works is behind the desk work a...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon