I have a purple color between my anus and vagina and it has white spots.

Patient : I have a purple color between my anus and vagina and it has white spots. It hurts to push when making a bowel movement and my clot has a stinging sensation when I touch it. I don't have insurance to see a gyno is there anything I can do to fix my problem.at home. I just wait the pain and discomfort to go away.
Doctor :   Thanks for your question. I can understand your problem, but I guess you will need a physical examination by either a Surgeon or Gynecologist. Still just to help out, I can suggest you to apply 'Xylocaine Ointment (5%) before and after your bowel movement. Over it after bowel movements are done with you can apply 'Hydrocortisone ' cream at least twice daily. Hope this is useful for you.