I have a query relating to pregnancy

Patient

Q: I have a query relating to pregnancy. My regular cycle date is 25th feb but i started bleeding on 21st. It was much low and somewhat like black or brown. I guess it to be implantation bleeding. But i m repeatedly getting a negative result when tested over hcg kit. How to confirm and when?

Doctor

Yes, there are chances that it could be implantation bleeding. The other cause could be an early period by a few days which is natural, with reduced inflow this time and slightly different in pattern. Do a urine pregnancy test again after a week, it can be positive. If negative need to worry and observe your next cycle pattern.

Hope this helped.