I have a query relating to pregnancy

Patient : I have a query relating to pregnancy. My regular cycle date is 25th feb but i started bleeding on 21st. It was much low and somewhat like black or brown. I guess it to be implantation bleeding. But i m repeatedly getting a negative result when tested over hcg kit. How to confirm and when?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Yes, there are chances that it could be implantation bleeding. The other cause could be an early period by a few days which is natural, with reduced inflow this time and slightly different in pattern. Do a urine pregnancy test again after a week, it can be positive. If negative need to worry and observe your next cycle pattern. Hope this helped. Regards