Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a query relating to pregnancy

I have a query relating to pregnancy

Patient: I have a query relating to pregnancy. My regular cycle date is 25th feb but i started bleeding on 21st. It was much low and somewhat like black or brown. I guess it to be implantation bleeding. But i m repeatedly getting a negative result when tested over hcg kit. How to confirm and when?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Yes, there are chances that it could be implantation bleeding. The other cause could be an early period by a few days which is natural, with reduced inflow this time and slightly different in pattern. Do a urine pregnancy test again after a week, it can be positive. If negative need to worry and observe your next cycle pattern.Hope this helped.Regards