I have a question about possible pregnancy The last time

Patient : I have a question about possible pregnancy. The last time I had sex was the week end before my last period. My last period was normal, full length, heavy, and cramps. But I am worried because I was supposed to start my period 4 days ago and I haven't. Is it still possible to be pregnate?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you got menstrual periods after having intercourse, the possibility of pregnancy is less. Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes. Usually menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only. So, better to wait for few more days. If you do not get periods even after one week, please do consult your doctor and take tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding. Take care.