I have a question about STD

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor,

I am 29 year old. My problem is related to the STD. I used to fit and fine person, but one moment of life I met a girl and have a sexual relation for long period of time. Almost a year ago, I had a sex with that girl after few days I felt itching and pain in my genital area. I used to do doggie style while during our sex, but I started have a pain right side of my genital area when I push from back. Although, at that time I thought it is due to rough sex and pain is due to friction burn. But, after coming home there appears lots of blister in my genital areas and open to become wound. Now, I realise that my life is end because I have never encounter with a single itching pimple in that area before. During that period I seen a lot of symptoms , my skin around the groin and penis become black like it was burned and peel out I have a round medium size bump in my groin too.
I went to sex specialist, after finding bump in my groin he diagnosed me as infected with scabies and write some anti-biotic medicine for my wound. I didn’t tell the whole story because I expecting to hear something less dangerous. After taking medicine my wound are healed , but few months later I stated back pain , having Hair loss and sudden swealing of lips when I squeeze with my teeth. my skin colour became pale and very sensitive like easy bruise and very tiny fluid fill pimple like bump came in my nose with somewhat red in the middle like small amount of blood . I also had had mild pain in my lower abdominal area .So; I did my full health body check, but not STD. I did my ultra-sound in my abdomen and specially requested to do in lower area of abdomen but didn’t find anything wrong, I have increase in Uric acid ,cholesterol and other fat in liver and said my bone is weak and somewhat thicken of heard wall. He tried to put me in medicine for Cholesterol but me better to go with exercise. I started exercise running in the morning but few days after I can’t touch my knees, it pain very badly when I squeeze with finger. I also felt problem in joint it feel like week and over pressurize and mild pain when I lift somewhat heavy object which I used to carry with my one hand without any problem. Few weeks later I felt sick I caught with recurring fever, and I am diagnosed by Typhoid. I was very unhappy with life and depressed because I have never found me in such situation of continuous medical problem .At that time I seen a very unexpected changes , except from my pale skin , my skin of the hand specially above the joint in finger and knuckle became rough and black in colour . It became very black like I didn’t wash my hand for a month although I am dark in complexion but I look very embarrassing.
I was hoping that everything is fine now after curing my typhoid, but I again encounter with small bump and my genital area. Now, I am conform that I am suffering from HSV -2. I did some research and found that symptoms is similar to HSV, I have a very very bad first occurrence of first outbreak but its mild after that , I usually have a outbreak in 4 months. I have never checked my HSV but I had checked HIV after 4 months of notice symptoms and it was negative.
But , the main problems that worried me is that , although I have a outbreak in about 3-4 month but it goes in 4-5 days , but the thing like weakness in joint and pain in back bother me lot . I am suffered from chronic back pain from last 7-8 months some time it was so bad that I can’t even sleep it feels pain if somebody put hand over my back or simply squeezed in the mattress. I have a very stiffness in my back , neck and other part specially when I wake up in the morning , I never feel fresh I fear to sleep . I have a problem in wrist, I am from developing country where usually people use their hand to wash cloths, after having problem I started feeling pain in the wrist when I wash cloths and have to rest my hand for few second to continuous for another half minutes.
Even the worse things than that is , I can’t able to write more than four line continuously , now I am in abroad study and many things bother me lots , I am afraid of check up here because it is really expensive .
Although, have done some work in a farm here and I don’t know why my back pain is relief very much now a days but I am always afraid of it come back with vengeance. Because my symptoms are somewhat similar to Ankylosing syndromes, I used to have stiffness in the morning very much but somewhat relief after little movement. But my other problem like, mild joint pain, wrist pain is still there but not much as it is used to be.
I have to notify that, although there are lots of problem after that infection, but had used to pain in my heel area before few weeks or a year ago and it also ach very badly when I squeezed with my finger. It was usually very bad in the morning but relief after few walk.
• My main point for fear is although I am very sure that I am suffering from HSV-2 but I never found too much complication associated with HSV-2 , although I had checked up for HIV but now I am worried too much about anything else more than HSV . I haven’t noticed any discharge from my penis as of my acknowledgement so there is less probability of
Gonorrhoea[13]
• Syphilis[13

The only STD cause such complication is HIV, when I found googling.

I write this much because I would like to give all the symptoms I have suffering from , which may help you to provide the better solution . Please provide my some suggestion; I am very much in distress.

Symptoms:  Recurring fluid filled bump in genital area ,joint , back and wrist pain.
Doctor