I have a question concerning my early pregnancy.

Patient : I have a question concerning my early pregnancy hopefully you'll be able to assist me , I found out yesterday that I am 4 weeks pregnant when was the time of conception for me? My last period started January 9,2015
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query on ATD. Assuming you have regular menstrual pattern, and going by your last menstrual period, your baby was probably conceived around 23 rd January, 2015. In case you had irregular periods, this may not hold true. Please consult your doctor for further details.