I have a question I haven't gotten my period yet

Patient

Q: I have a question I haven't gotten my period yet and one of my boobies are really tender I normally get my period in the beginning of the month I've been having my symptoms for almost two weeks now the month is about to be over and I still haven't gotten my period it feels like I will be leaking blood but it's not its my normal discharge I normally have and I've had the worst heart burn this not when I woke up could I be pregnant

Symptoms:  Tender Breast sometimes tightening in the vaginal area cramps but that stop and peeing a lot and heartburn
Doctor