I have a question! Im worried, so me and my

Patient

Q: I have a question! Im worried, so me and my boyfriend messed around on Valentine's day, we didn't have sex we just messed around. Throughout this he never "came" but he did have precum and I heard precum can have sprem in it. I'm not sure if the precum touched my vagina or got in. I take birth control I'm on my 2nd day on the second week! I forgot to take my birth control 2 days before we messed around but the day before we messed around I took that days and the missed one. On the day we messed around I took my pill hours before I saw him! could I be pregnant?

Doctor

The chances of getting pregnant with contact with pre-ejaculate are very minimal. On top of this, you have taken the birth control pills, including the missed pills correctly. Hence, there is almost nil chances of you getting pregnant.

Hope this helped.